1 to 50 Employees
Independent? Hands-on? Can’t help but take end to end ownership for everything you start? Protected Media is the place for you! We will give you the freedom and support to thrive. This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is selling, and experiencing serious growth, but is still small enough for you to have a significant impact on product and company culture.
Role & Mission:
- Manage E2E sale cycles from prospecting to closing deals
- Set short and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current programs.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- You have at least 5 years experience in product sales.
- You have experience in a Startup environment.
- Familiar with a variety of AdTech concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Independent, resourceful and self-motivated