1 to 50 Employees
We’re looking for a talented, analytics and tech oriented Content Marketing Manager to develop, lead and execute our marketing strategy and activities. As a major stakeholder within the Marketing Team you will plan and execute content marketing programs to support our sales and business development success.
As our ideal candidate, you will be creative, yet analytical with a strong passion for technology!
· Define and execute the Content & Marketing vision and strategy to help build and expand our brand recognition, drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
· Inspire our team of internal and external storytellers and be the chief evangelist for our message, brand and content.
· Develop and write impeccable content and materials including: sales decks, presentations, newsletters, webpages, blog posts, webinars, articles, case studies, email marketing, and much more.
· Produce content that grabs the attention and drives action – from website landing pages to white papers, banner ads to video scripts and everything in between.
· Develop and oversee execution of a comprehensive content marketing plan, including go-to-market & product launch strategies and tactical plans.
· Manage content creation freelancers.
· Conduct research about the advertising industry and our products to use in your content.
· 3 years of proven experience in defining and executing content marketing strategy for a technological high-tech company.
· Experience creating content via newsletters, articles, case studies, email marketing, etc.
· Native English speaker.
· A strong passion for all things in marketing & technology.
· Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms (e.g., Marketo, Pardot) – Advantage.
· An undergraduate degree – Advantage.