101 to 150 Employees
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our machine learning algorithms team.
You will apply your practical experience dealing with a lot of video, text and speech, your deep understanding of machine learning fundamentals and algorithms, your willingness to write code to explore problems and understand unstructured content, and your ability to implement solutions from scratch, all while solving challenging real-world problems at large scale.
• BA/MA software engineer / electrical engineer / physics and applied mathematics (MA/PhD preferred)
• 3+ years of experience in machine learning
• Experience in at least one of the following platforms: IBM Watson / Google machine learning / Amazon machine learning / Clarifai- Advantage
• At least 1 year experience with any of the following machine learning SDKs: TensorFlow / MXNet / CNTK / caffe / PyTorch / deaplearningJ- Advantage
• Experience in at least one of the following tools: FFMPEG / openCV – Advantage
• Experience in Video and/or video codec – preferred
• Experience in Python and Java
• Fluent English