200 + Employees
The Product Marketing Manager is the product focal point within the bingo marketing business unit. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for gathering & optimizing various business requirements, defining front end/ UI/ UX flows and features as well as overseeing the development process of the related products.
Product strategy – Hold a holistic view of 888 bingo brands’ business needs aiming to create a suitable roadmap that includes core product developments to support the business unit needs.
Manage the B2C Bingo products –
- Initiate and manage end to end process from MRD to launch, to create new product features and optimize existing ones.
- Collaborate with retention marketing managers and customer support to identify areas that require optimization like: Bonus types & offering, Players’ communications and more.
- Raise innovative ideas from proactive competitive and online industry investigations.
- Responsible for product monitoring and events tracking – handling issues/bugs.
Marketing / Technologies focal person
- Manage product developments pipeline
- Promote and push ad hoc solutions
- Define & write MRDs
- Launch of platform’s new features within B2C brands
- Solve issues/bugs
- Work with various interfaces within 888: product managers, project managers, developers Retention & acquisition manager and.